Saturday, December 12, 2015

The Gun Show

Well the past two weekend I have gone to Gun shows.  Last weekend at Wichita Falls TX and this week in Amarillo.  Just wanted to find out if I think it is a good thing for my little hobby business. One thing for sure, Amarillo should count its blessings, because its gun show is far better. It obvious the reasons why. The emphasis is guns, the other one was less than fifty percent gun stuff.

I find it very interesting to talk to people about guns and holsters all day and amazing how many people I share tips with as they tell me they are new to concealed carry.  I am fully aware of how I do business differently than others. I have holsters to sell at the gun show, and readily talk people into ordering the exact thing they want instead of purchasing the one in there hand. I just think it is better that away and a pleased person will be better business in the long run.  

I do think I will make it a regular ritual to set up for the gun shows, but will evaluate it to see if the benefits justify the time and expense.

Just Off The Bench

1911 Avenger and Double Mag carrier.
Cordovan and walnut in color with some basket weave

Backside view of the same setup


Slider for the Glock 19
Antique brown with some initials
Back View of the same slider

Clipper for a commander sized 1911.
Molded with y full size 1911
Same clipper, exposing the holes that give adjustability

Gun Belt
Cordovan and personalized with double stitching

A dress belt
Double layer, just thinner

Knife sheath




What's On The Bench

Avenger for a Rossi 357

Glock Omni on the drying rack

Setup for a 1911. Customer saw the one above and said he liked it

Avenger 1911 in my sun baked leather















No comments:

Post a Comment