Sunday, August 23, 2015

Taurus Public Defender Judge / What's On The Bench

I have had several requests for the Judge holsters, so I just ordered a blue gun for it and also a Ruger LC9.

I have several customers that are into rock crawling and have specific needs since they are harnessed in the seat. Cross draw with a severe cant.  This one also happens to be for a "lefty".  


Taurus Judge Public defender.  In Walnut color
South Paw Cross Draw



Another Rock Crawler setup
Xd cross draw .  Two Tone Walnut on Coffee



Horizontal knife sheath

AS Worn

Avenger for an XDS 3.3 Molded off of my 4.0 blue gun

Gamer holster for a railed 1911

Glock 43 Omni. Saddle Tan.

Avenger for a commander sized 1911. Pictured with a full size 1911

A "Bubba J" for a 1911.  Made to be placed in between car seath.
Put a hat over it and "good to go"

Pair of 1911 Mag Holders made to match a previous Holster Order


Belt



I had a little "me time" and made a roper style wallet for myself.  I will use it a while and am already making notes of changes I will make on the next one.  So far, it will be a little wider and taller, and some additional pockets and minor cosmetic things as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment