Saturday, November 21, 2015

Bam Bam Making a Gun Belt part 3 of 4

The finished Belt


The videos are really for people to see what goes into making a gun belt. And a chance for people that never enter my shop to be able to meet the infamous Bam Bam. Its just me being me. They are not theatrical performances, but rather a simple meet and greet as I make a belt.


Bam Bam Holsters Bench 



Just Off the bench

Cheetah covered cell phone holder
Setup for a Glock 17 with mag carrier 
Commander sized 1911 Avenger (molded with my full size 1911)

IWB 1911 Mag Carriers



M&P Pro 5 inch Omni

Back side of same holster
M&P Shield Avenger Basket weave and some airbrush work as well

Back side

XDS 3.3 (molded with my 4.0) Avenger with some basket weave

Still in the makes

Full size 1911 avenger

Two Glock 43 Skinnies

Couple of Gun Belts

Wingman for a M&P pistol






1 comment: