Saturday, March 7, 2015

Back up to full speed / What's on the Bench

Well, the move is made, but not sure when all the boxes will be gone?

We lived in our last house 11 years, and when we packed, it was amazing, all of the stuff that came out of places that we forgot about!  I guess it is to be expected to take a while to get it all back into new places.


The beauty of 5 acres in the country. First of all, so many people across the street (no neighbors on my side of the road) have stopped by to introduce themselves and be "neighborly". Not once in 11 years did that happen in the city! We aspire to do what is best termed "modern homesteading" and with 5 acres there are no limitations.  Best part, is I step out my back door to shoot.  Had three steel targets made and I can step out at any time to shoot at those 8 inch circles.  Locals that pick up there holsters have to drive a little more but can try out the new holsters on the targets if they wish.


On the down side, there is a lot of work to get the place where I want it, but I aint afraid of work. Past two weeks of snowy conditions have shut down my "day job". So I have had plenty of time to start the work.

What's On The Bench

3.5 inch 1911 Skinny holster (used a 5 inch to mold it)

M&P Shield Skinny

Wingman for am XDS

Omni for an XDS

A pair of holsters for a 2" 38 revolver. The omni and and avenger








No comments:

Post a Comment