Saturday, January 2, 2016

Full Time For A Week


Most people know that my holster business is not a full-time business. I have a day job like everybody else, except I come out early in the morning and late in the evening and work on holsters instead of watching TV. My day job gets slow during the winter time and the week between Christmas and New Year's is always slow. This year, because of the weather, I was off all week..

So I got to experience a week of full time holster making. Luckily, I received several orders to give me plenty of work to do. During this week I worked as many hours as I would usually work in a three weeks. There was a time, that more than three hours of holster building would leave me a little punchy. But I would have to say that I have enjoyed this week immensely. From the business end of things, I know that it will be sometime before I can even think about doing this full time.  But at least now I know that I could like doing it all day, every day..

Just Off The bench


Part of a setup Glock 42 skinny

Horizontal mag carrier


personalized belt 



Avenger with thumb break for a desert eagle 9mm

Slider for any Glock double stack

slider for any 1911

Avenger for a glock 43

Setup for a Kimber Saphire 





Still On the Bench

XDM Avenger with a double mag carrier

Avenger for a sig 938

Gun Belt that goes with the above XDM setup

2 Personalized avengers with mag carriers

Clipper for a GLock 26

Avenger for full size 1911

3 holster order....1911, taurus millenium and a Ruger LCR

several orders to awaiting starting

Stuff I have in the makes for upcoming Gun Shows.
5 Sliders, and several other half done holsers








































No comments:

Post a Comment