Sunday, April 3, 2016

Burnishing / What's On The Bench

Visit the web page Bam Bam Holsters






FRESH OFF THE BENCH



Made another shoulder holster. Same color as the first.......Brandy, then all the pieces airbrushed Cordovan. This one was made to double as suspenders as well, so it fastens to the belt,  If you are wondering, they are not needed on a shoulder holster. It really does not mover around much at all and the straps are not needed to "keep the holster from moving around" when drawing.  I have  a video that shows this and will post it when I do a blog on shoulder holsters. That will be when i finish the two that I have on the bench now.







A "Crippled Omni" for a Bodyguard 380. Little Basket weave then dyes Brown.

One of my favorite type of customers. He ordered a holster, then another holster and a mag carrier, then a friend saw his and ordered two holsters, then he orders this double stitched belt in brandy then air brushed black.
 An Omni for a Glock 17. In Cordovan and Walnut.

Then a set up for a Glock 43. Personalized Avenger and Mag carrier. The color is Walnut and Cordovan.

 Looks the same but it is not. A lady wanted a holster that she could wear without a belt. I had just come across this "ulticlip"  that fastens on to the pants, and is very secure.  They are pricey though. They are 15 buck extra by the time I get them shipped to me. Link to info bout the clip .......LINK

Another person bought one of my sliders at a Gun show for a Glock. Then at the following gun show, ordered this belt and mag carrier to go with it.

Another first is this setup.  Customer wanted his "brand" on the Belt. This is what I came up with.

Another one of my favorite type customer, that keeps ordering one thing after another, just got this knife sheath.

Little Omni for a Shield.

A customer that ordered before, ordered this one for a gift for someone else. Thought I would post a portion of his response after ordering. If your wondering, I never mention names unless told to do so.

I only have one thing to say about the little revolver holster:

WOW!

That holster is beautiful. I really like the one you did for my .45, but this one blows me away. I have a feeling that this one is going to cost me some money because now I am wanting the same design for myself.

Bambam, you outdid yourself,sir.  

Thanks.


Little omni for a Taurus 85.









2 comments: