Friday, December 26, 2014

What goals do you have for next year? / What's on the bench

With out being to cliche with the question and answers, I think it is a great idea to have goals and a plan to attain them. People don't plan to fail, they fail to plan. So what are your gun related goals? Obviously I think each person reading this should have the goal of having no less than 2 BamBam holsters for every handgun, but not everyone will strive for that goal.

I always have some personal goals as I enter the new year. I have some goals set for my holster business and a plan to hopefully attain that goal. I have a couple of different model holsters that I am going to get in the holster line up as well as gun belts and mag carriers and gun Christmas ornaments for next year.

This past year it seemed like everything conflicted with competitive shooting. I plant to increase at least one classification and go to at least one USPSA match. I also have some plans for personal training in regards to self defense. Going to include some night shooting and some long gun practice as well.

I like to have goals that I know I can reach. Not things that will just come without trying but things that with some concentrated effort, can be accomplished. What are yours?

What's On The Bench


 Finished up several that were almost done last week

left handed M&P Shield

Glock 19 Avenger

Glock 42 Skinny
 The wife walked in and said, "thats pretty, who is that for?". I told her I was actually making it for myself. Have been wanting to make this for a while. Its a regular omni with a single leather belt loop/ Prototype of a model I want to make. Been wearing it several days now and so far I really like it.



 The beginnings a a glock 17 skinny


and been working on several mag carriers  designs. Will have more on that next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment