Friday, January 2, 2015

A Genuine Compliment / What's On The Bench

One of the best compliments I have received was a person that bought a holster off of ebay. This person was a grandfather of five just to give a hint at his age. He said that he had carried a gun since he was 17 years of age. Mostly in some form of law enforcement or similar employment that require wearing a gun. He said the holster he bought was the best he had ever had.  

People are very ready to give a compliment about the holsters and while they are always appreciated, I find the more genuine compliment in other ways.

It is when a person that has bought a holster comes back for another. Let me explain. There is a sensation that comes with buying something new. Upon buying said item, it is the greatest thing since sliced bread. In my opinion, it takes a little time and experience to fully evaluate what you have just purchased. Sometimes a little time passes and you begin to notice things about this once "greatest thing since sliced bread" item. To me a a genuine compliment is seeing people that have bought a holster come back for another. I find no higher compliment actually. There return means that after wearing the holster for a period of time they have found it worthy of a repeated purchase for another gun or the same gun in another purpose. Now I am not saying that verbal compliments means nothing but if you really want to compliment then buy another holster (could not help it sorry, the last sentence was a shameless marketing plug).

What's On The Bench 

 FINISHED UP

Glock 19 skinny
Twinkie to the Glock 19 Skinny


CZ 75b Omni Lefty ........Black..... certain thing to me are an accomplishment. This is the first omni for this gun which means a freshly drawn pattern (the hardest part). Spot on perfect. This fit is just what I look for.

 A pair for a customer. Glock 19 omni dyed a little different. Very happy with it.
AND a M&P sheild Skinny to match.

 A little story. I mailed this customer the wrong holster. To make it right I told him to keep the Glock 42 holster and give it to some one. I re-made the Sheild holster with a couple of upgrades and personalized it. And he ordered the Glock 19 holster and I gave the upgrades for free and paid shipping. Stupid mistakes can happen (that one won't again).  I simply do my best to make up for the mistake.



 In the works

The magazine development is progressing but, hindered by orders

Hopefully this will turn into a horizontal Glock 42 covered mag pouch.

Omni for shield

Skinny for a glock 42

Avenger with inlay for a shield

 The chaotic mess, where all this happens. We are getting closer to out moving date. Jan 29. The best part of the move is 5 acres and dedicated shop which will be the new home of Bam Bam Holsters.







No comments:

Post a Comment