Friday, January 30, 2015

Just make me this.......& What's On The Bench

Sounds simple enough, "just make me ______".  An actual conversation..... "I bought a holster and wondered if before you mailed it, you could add a glock 19 omni?" reply "I dont have any on hand but I can make one", "can you just mail it with the one your mailing today?" reply, "I don't print them on a printer, it takes a week to make one". I spend way to much time on each holster but that is part of what I like doing.

I like the occasional "scratch my head with wonder how I will do it" projects. But I think most people have no idea what goes into leather work. Most people think it is like a push button operation (more and more that"s all people understand).  Thought of making something with your hands is becoming more and more foreign to people every day. Just thinking out loud (or in writing)

What's On The Bench


Finished up the Wingman for a glock 42. Worn left handed in the small of the back


 Finished up an Avenger with a mag carrier for a CZ compact.
 

Couple new gaming mag carriers for myself
 Front and back of the above mag carrier

 Front and back of a wet molded mag carrier (has to coat a little more)

Finished up this holster for a M&P 9. It is a 0 cant avenger in washed brown with natural panels. Still lack the mag carrier to go with it
Part of a big order finished. Left handed 0 cant commander 1911 with 2 inch belt slots

Still on the bench


3 gun belts. Two in the washed brown and on that is a 1 3/4 with some double stitching.
 Glock 42 Skinny
 Part of the big order. Lefty 0 cant avenger for a M&P 9











No comments:

Post a Comment