Friday, December 5, 2014

Introducing the Avenger / What's on the Bench






Holds snug to the body
I claim no originality to this name or design. Its inception was the Bruce Nelson design

The Avenger is simply a good design for outside the waistband carry.  It holds the gun snug to the body and under a camping shirt or jacket it is very easy to conceal.  

 I prefer the avenger over a pancake style holster, I just think it works better. Just my preference, everyone has there own.
  
  
 



 
I find that there is a  time for both IWB and OWB carry. Basically OWB is a lot more convenient when I am wearing something more than a t-shirt, and especially in the winter. 


 
My 1911 Avenger for IDPA
My first avengers were a cut out design that was more forIDPA.  For the past several months I have actually been shooting my carry gear, which is this OWB avenger holster. I lose a little advantage with the every day carry gear, but I am alright with that. It gives me practice with the most important gear anyways.


 
My personal EDC



What's On The Bench


antique brown with a natural patch
Just finished some Glock 42 Holsters. 3 Omnis and a Hybrid (guess I never got a picture of one of them and it was the best one)

always a cut away allowing a full grip when drawing
Antique brown with natural patchhes



 A couple for M&P Shield.   Omni "skinny" and a hybrid as well
Coffee brown
Light brown with black air brushed accents



Starting an Omni for a Sig P250
Paper is the hardest part
Cut it out and a little stamping


 And working on a Rifle Sling and Butt Stock Cover

In the rough yet. First one of these I have done

Any thoughts comments or questions........

that's what the comments are for










1 comment: