Sunday, February 28, 2016

INTRODUCING the Bam Bam Leather Koozie

Visit the web page Bam Bam Holsters

Because your life will not be complete until you have one.....the Bam Bam Koozie

Can be stamped any way you have seen on holsters........personalized............ Yep...You need one.

Have been selling them fro $22.00


FRESH OFF THE BENCH


4 inch 1911 avenger with matching mag carrier. Walnut and Cordovan 

3 Inch 1911 Omni.....Walnut and airbrushed brown accents

personalized slider for a 1911

1911 Avenger in walnut with black air brush accents   comes out looking copper

Shield avenger with matching mag carrrier walnut and purple air brushed acccents

Glock 43 avenger

GP100 avenger 

Big Boy belt...size 72

Batch of  koozies

Avenger for a M& P Pro 

Glock 43 avenger with matching mag carrrier walnut and purple air brushed acccents

Avenger for a Taurus 85

Avenger for a Taurus 85

4 comments:

  1. I love making them and I love my holster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. leather holsters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. custom leather holsters

    ReplyDelete